Our monitoring system actively monitor the server activities for unauthorized bulk mailing and any illegal activities.
- High Email Usage Alert System (HEUAS)
- Mass Email Alert System (MEAS)
- Automated Intruders Detection Alert System (AIDAS)
2. Mass Email Alert System (MEAS) - MEAS detects and alert our Sysop when a particular account is sending unauthorized email to mass recipients of more than 20 recipients at one go. You are advice also not to send more than 100 emails a day in a 24 hours period of time. Our email server is not configured for bulk or mass email purpose. Account will be automatically suspended by MEAS without prior notice. Please contact our Sales Department should you have special requirements and we will propose a suitable solutions for you.
3. Automated Intruders Detection Alert System (AIDAS) - AIDAS detects and alert our Sysop when intrusion attempts is made via any of the services (FTP, IMAP,POP, SSH etc) . The IP will be automatically blocked for 30 minutes and will be unblock after that. If you have tried to key in your password for more than 5 times within 30 minutes and fails, please stop doing so, otherwise AIDAS will block your IP connection to our server.
The IP will be automatically unblocked after 30 minutes from the previous attempts.
Please visit our Support Center should you have any questions.