Dear Valued Client,
This is a special announcement.
Pay-It-Forward in Kind Community Project – On-Site IT Services
Launching 1 July 2011.
As you already know the datacentre group is big on participating in community service projects that help disaster-stricken victims, the hungry and the less fortunate. It is no surprise that the Community Projects Division has organised a new Pay-It-Forward (PIF) in Kind Community Project for our clients to participate in and at that same time benefit from it.
From time to time, datacentre clients require our solution consultants to assist them on-site.
Traditionally, these on-site IT engineering services are:
$180 per on-site engineering hour + Transport of $80 per trip.
On-site IT services can cost thousands of dollars and you simply can't determine how many problems you may have in a year.
Making a bold and revolutionary step forward, starting from 1 July 2011, the datacentre's Community Projects Division is launching a new Pay-It-Forward in Kind Community Project (only for clients located in Singapore) where the on-site IT engineering services are:
$0 per on-site engineering hour.
(Regardless of how many hours the consultants require during that day.)
Clients just need to cover the transport of $80 per trip.
(For clients located in Singapore)
Instead on paying the datacentre group the cost of the on-site engineering hours, clients agree to Pay-It-Forward in kind by doing the following simple things,
1. The client will set the default webpage in all their company computers and laptops to point to www.ToFeed.org (a charity search engine powered by Google)
2. Company staff will use the charity search engine ToFeed.org when they search for information.
3. ToFeed.org will provide simple printed flyers for the client to distribute together with their catalogues, magazines, invoices etc.
4. The client is to insert the ToFeed.org community logo and link into their website and email signatures showing their support for the community project.
5. The client does not need to donate any money or waste time doing any after-office-hours community work.
If you wish to pay the normal full on-site IT service rate instead of taking part in this Pay-It-Forward plan, you may do so.
Community Projects Division